Houston Energy Finance Group exists to serve as a professional organization to educate men and women engaged in all matters directly affecting the energy finance industry.
HOUSTON ENERGY FINANCE GROUP OBJECTIVES
• Assist in the Capital Formation process for the Energy Industry in Houston.
• Provide a forum for members to become aware of current financing alternatives and sources of capital (various financial structures used by different companies; capital sources such as commercial banks, institutions, industrial end users, industry partner opportunities, offshore and/or international sources, project finance opportunities, investment bankers and/or financial advisors, target sources for small versus large needs).
• Provide a forum for members to be aware of current and future trends in different segments of the energy industry (economic patterns, supply/demand swings, pricing forecasts, government regulation, international developments, etc.).
• Provide a forum for discussion and presentation of current problems or ideas.
• Provide a forum for those with capital and those with the need for capital to meet and discuss the requirements and desires of each.
• Provide a forum for Business Networking for Energy Executive Management and Finance Professionals.
Membership in Houston Energy Finance Group is restricted to individuals in the upstream oil and gas domestic, international & offshore industry and directly involved with oil and gas through operations (engineering and geology), financing and structuring (banking, advisory, private equity, hedging) of oil & gas properties. Please visit our Membership page for more information or