Houston Energy Finance Group exists to serve as a professional organization to educate men and women engaged in all matters directly affecting the energy finance industry.
HOUSTON ENERGY FINANCE GROUP OBJECTIVES
• Assist in the Capital Formation process for the Energy Industry in Houston.
• Provide a forum for members to become aware of current financing alternatives and sources of capital (various financial structures used by different companies; capital sources such as commercial banks, institutions, industrial end users, industry partner opportunities, offshore and/or international sources, project finance opportunities, investment bankers and/or financial advisors, target sources for small versus large needs).
• Provide a forum for members to be aware of current and future trends in different segments of the energy industry (economic patterns, supply/demand swings, pricing forecasts, government regulation, international developments, etc.).
• Provide a forum for discussion and presentation of current problems or ideas.
• Provide a forum for those with capital and those with the need for capital to meet and discuss the requirements and desires of each.
• Provide a forum for Business Networking for Energy Executive Management and Finance Professionals.
Public Company Restructurings
March 19, 2014
Membership in Houston Energy Finance Group is restricted to individuals in the upstream oil and gas domestic, international & offshore industry that are "deal makers" and directly involved with the acquisition or divestiture of oil & gas properties. Please visit our Membership page for more information or