Maynard Holt serves as Chief Executive Officer of Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. and has over 24 years of energy investment banking experience.
Prior to joining Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. in 2007, Mr. Holt previously served as a managing director with Goldman, Sachs & Co. where he worked in Leveraged and Structured Finance (1994 to 1998) and Energy & Power/Natural Resources (1999 to 2007).
Mr. Holt holds a BA in Economics and Russian from Rice University and a Masters in Public Policy from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard.
Selected recent transaction experience includes advising:
* Wildhorse sale to Chesapeake Energy Corporation ($4bn, 2018)
* Energen sale to Diamondback ($9.2bn, 2018)
* RSP Permian sale to Concho ($9.5bn, 2018)
* Silverback sale to Centennial ($855MM, 2016)
* Centennial sale to Silver Run ($1.6bn, 2016)
* Energen sale of Delaware assets (undisclosed 2016)
* Felix sale to Devon ($1.9bn, 2015)
* WPX acquisition of RKI ($2.75bn, 2015)
* Murphy sale of Malaysia assets ($2bn, 2014)
* Encana acquisition of Athlon ($7.1bn, 2014)
* American Energy Partners acquisition of Permian assets ($2.5bn, 2014)
* Advised sale of Williston Basin assets to Oasis (seller undisclosed)
* Sinochem acquisition of Permian JV interest ($1.7bn, 2013)
* Helis sale of Williston Basin assets to QEP ($1.38bn, 2012)
* Apollo/Riverstone acquisition of El Paso’s upstream business ($7.15bn,
* Apache acquisition of Cordillera Energy Partners ($3.11bn, 2012)
* Statoil acquisition of Brigham Exploration ($4.7bn, 2011)
Mr. Holt sits on the TPH Asset Management Advisory Board. In addition, Mr. Holt serves on the board of a number of philanthropic organizations including OneGoalGraduation, The Houston Museum of Natural Science, The American Heart Association, Community in Schools, and the University of Oklahoma Energy Management Board of Advisors.